Muscle growth is an adaptation to training. If you’re training half-assed or skipping sessions, you will have a hard time building muscle, especially as you get older.
Having said that, if you want to get the best results possible, make sure you’re training hard and applying these five tips.
[SUPPLEMENTS] SCIENCE-BASED SUPPLEMENTS THAT WORK!
[FREE BOOK] CLAIM YOUR FREE COPY OF BULK UP FAST!
[MASS-5 FULL BODY] HIGH FREQUENCY FULL BODY WORKOUT
[SHREDDED-12] SCIENCE-BASED FAT LOSS PROGRAM
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
References (not updated from original script)
 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6710320/
 – https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-017-0174-y
 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28698222/
 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21632481/
 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20921542/
 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24533082/
Stephanie sanzo hot status 💥 female fitness motivation|fitness model #fitness #femalefitness #gym Fitness worldz Stephanie sanzo healthy mindset aat…